Virtual Race Car Engineer 2018 released
What’s new in VRCE2018
- All new program, written from scratch in an all new language (Unity and C#) effectively eliminating the problems with Antivirus software and Windows security settings from previous versions.
- Code is much more refined, to the point of a 90% less CPU draw. You will no longer lose FPS while driving with VRCE running in the background.
- More driver feedback options to choose from, which means more advice provided
- Added advice for trackbar*, wedge*, differential, and third spring (* Oval only)
- All new user interface for easy use with a Windows tablet
- Touch screen capable
- Removed the car, track, and setup saving to streamline the program so users can get straight to the on-track testing and going faster
- Languages included: English, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and Spanish